Thursday, March 24, 2011

A little something new...

I failed miserably at keeping up with my project.  However, I did give my dad a magical photography-esque birthday present that he loved, so I'll still be posting random pictures I take for him....just not one every day.  I've seen quite a few people doing this month long photo blog, so I'm going to do it, too!


Here's how the month will look:


Day 1-Introduce yourself, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-A picture of something you love
Day 4-A picture of something you hate
Day 5-Your parents
Day 6-Your siblings
Day 7-A picture of something that makes you happy 
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9- A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 12-A picture of the cast from your favorite tv show
Day 13-A picture of your night
Day 14-A picture that makes you laugh
Day 15-Favorite Books
Day 16-A picture of something that can always make you smile
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-A picture of your day
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

No comments:

Post a Comment