Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 7-A picture of something that makes you happy

Aww shit, I missed a day.  Sad. I guess I'll do a two for one today!  First up.......A picture of something that makes you happy.


Hmm.  This was a tough one for me to pick, but I ultimately decided to go with this handsome fella:



I remember how tiny Atari was when he was left at the clinic's doorstep.  When I took him home, he was so malnourished and dehydrated he was only 1.3lbs!  Poor little guy.  He eventually grew to be 10lbs, but died from cardiomyopathy when he was just 2.5 years old.  This picture makes me happy, though.  I'm glad he got 2.5 years of life that he might not have had otherwise.  He had a good, happy 2.5 years, and he was such an awesome cat.  If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have Phish, another awesome kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment