Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 6-Your siblings

Oh, the seesters.  I always thought it was cool that we are each 5 years apart.  There was always mass quantities of estrogen in our house, but as the years went on, we learned how to appreciate one another. :)  These days, Berna (Bernadette) is 37, Anto (Antoinette) is 31, and I'll be 27 in just a few days


Here's the two of them, acting like they are getting along....this photo is pre-Candace, but I'd guess it's around 1980 or 1981????




I love this picture.  It cracks me up every time.  Mainly because back then we all thought we looked SO good in those ballet outfits!  Here we are, circa 1987?



So here we are at Disneyworld (2007???)




Apparently we don't take a lot of pictures together.......or I certainly don't have them.  Which is sad.  I'll definitely need to hop on that when I go home for Spring Break!  You girls are on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment