Wednesday, February 10, 2010

About this blog...

My dad has always appreciated homemade gifts for his birthday and holidays. We both share a love for photography, so I decided for Father's Day 2011, that I would make him a coffee table book. I'm going to take a picture every day for an entire year, and title the book "A Year In Photos". I'm sure this has been done thousands of other times, but I don't care, damnit.

So anyways, I'm going to try to upload my photos each week on here. They will just be of random things...basically, whatever is in front of me when I remember to take the picture. Hope you all enjoy and continue to follow my year in pictures! ...and if you know my dad, keep your mouth shut about all this. Ha.

I guess I should post the very first picture of the "project"...



2 comments:

  1. Ha. Such a random picture .. love it! And I'm glad you found me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea!!! and i love the blog background!!

    ReplyDelete