Saturday, February 27, 2010

2/23 - 2/27

The fact that I'm updating this at 11:30pm on a Saturday night is proof that I'm lame.  Social life?  What social life?


Day 14:
The tree in my front yard was giving off this awesome shadow on the wall.  The picture really doesn't capture its amazingness...but well, here it is.




Day 15:
I almost forgot to take a picture that day.  Luckily, Reyna was passed out on her bed at 11:57pm, and this is what I got. (I really need to get a picture of Phish on here!!! Poor guy)




Day 16:
I had a hard time choosing a picture this day.  I had chaperoned my nephew's Pre-K class to the zoo and got some cool shots.  But since this is for my dad, I went with a picture of our outing that day.  Dad, Berna, and I went to Painting With A Twist in The Woodlands and had a blast.  You can bring wine, beer, dinner, anything, and follow along with a teacher.  2 hours later, you get to go home with your very own materpiece.



Day 17:
Just a bunch of corks.  They were actually part of a serving tray, but you can't tell in the picture.


Day 18: 
One of the people I pet-sit for has a huge orange tree in their backyard.  Last year there were TONS of oranges.  Right now, the oranges are just starting to come in.  I had to take a picture because they were so tiny and cute!  I mean.....if oranges can be "cute".  You be the judge.

            

1 comment:

  1. that orange is DEFINITELY cute. i am amazed at how great all of your photos look!! i love seeing them all! :)

    ReplyDelete