Thursday, February 18, 2010

2/14 - 2/17

I've officially had this blog for a week!  I can't believe it.  I know I don't have a lot of people that follow this blog yet, but I'm so happy to share this with the few that know it exists. :)

Day 5: Valentine's Day.  I made my dad present, and he loved it.  I thought I should include it in his book. :)

                               

Day 6:  I bought a book called Henry The Dog With No Tail about a red merle Australian Shepherd.  I know I'm pathetic, don't remind me.  I'm pretending this was purchased for my niece and nephew.

                                 

Day 7: I went to Barnes & Noble looking for a gift for dad's 69th birthday.  I found myself spending a lot of time in front of this section.  Convenient, since my mom was a die hard Elvis fan.
                         

Day 8:  Anto, Jonathan and I went to a Leukemia/Lymphoma fundraiser at St. Arnold's.  If you live in Houston, you know how important St. Arnold's is to us.  If not, look 'em up.  Or support your local microbrewery.
                         

3 comments:

  1. you are freaking awesome. i love what you made your dad for vday and the pic of reyna with the henry book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ladies. :) I'm totally digging your screen names...both of you!

    ReplyDelete