Saturday, February 13, 2010

2/11 - 2/13

I figured I'd go ahead and post the last three days while I had some extra time. Well, that, and I'm still in my blogging honeymoon period, so I'm ready for another post!

Laaaaaaaaaame, I know.

Day 2: Totally forgot about taking a picture until I was on my way home that night.  So here's my speedometer, while I was waiting at a red light.  Totally safe.


Day 3: I found some conversation hearts in Spanish, so I totally had to buy a box.  I'm awesome like that.


Day 4: One of the only souveniers I bought myself in Hawaii.  I thought she was too cute to pass up.  I especially like the microscopic Reyna hair attached to her leaves.

4 comments:

  1. i love that little pineapple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah there are dog hairs all over everything at my house too! Be it toy, pillow, couch, blanket, inside cabinets...lol it's gross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being out and about and finding a random Beau hair in my purse or on my sleeve. Makes me smile.

    And, I love that you love the word totally. Because I totally do, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. I rarely make it through a conversation without saying totally. I'm bring back the 80's!...or I guess I never left?

    ReplyDelete